Posted by : Anonim Senin, 20 Februari 2012

Inih tugas dari dosen B.Inggris I, menggambarkan karakter seseorang dengan kata-kata, tentunya dengan menggunakan bahasa inggris. Disini gw men-describe keluarga gw..

Palmerah Barat V
         Jakarta
                        Indonesia
                   April, 6th 2011
Dear Hadi,
Hi, how are you? I hope you are doing well. Do you still remember me?
I’m Irfan, now I’m nineteen years old and I live with my family in capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. I was the first child. I’ve three little sisters, their names are Lia, Rika, and Malika. Lia is seventeen years old, she has got long hair, slim body, and black eyes, she’s a pretty girls, now she’s on 3rd senior high school. The second one is Rika, she’s ten years old, she’s on 4th elementary school, she’s a clever student, she has got long hair, rounded face, and black eyes. Her skin is so light. And my last sister is Malika, she’s under two years old, she’s very cute and funny, she has a little body and small eyes.  I don’t have brother. I work in the area of Kebon Jeruk, west Jakarta. So, it (my office) is near from my home. My father and my mother names are Nur Ali and Fatimah. They are the most inspiring people of me. So, I love them, I love my family so much. And now how about you?
Please reply my mail and tell me about your family,
With best wishes,
Your friend,

Irfan Fadhilah


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Your dreams..

Your dreams..

Followers

- Copyright © IF's Note -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Modified by Irfan Fadhilah -